Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the lands!
Serve the Lord with gladness!
Come into his presence with singing!
“Growing in God’s Grace, Welcoming All”
Good Shepherd Lutheran Church Mission Statement
For Sunday worship, Good Shepherd uses a rich variety of service settings on a rotating basis. Some are traditional while others are more contemporary.
Childcare is available in the Nursery for children under the age of five.
During Communion gluten-free wafers and chalice are available.
There are also special services for Lent and Easter.
• The Lenten season begins with an evening service on Ash Wednesday- this year it is held at Covenant Community Church at 7pm.
• Midweek Lenten services use both Evening Prayer and a Taize setting, a contemplative service with sung prayers. (see below for more details).
• During Holy Week there is a service of Holy Communion with Stripping of the Altar on Maundy Thursday.
• The Good Friday Tenebrae service of increasing darkness takes place.
• We join with neighboring churches for ecumenical Holy Week morning prayer held at Good Shepherd.
• The Easter Sunday Festival worship is followed by a brunch.
The first Midweek Lenten Supper (at 6:15 pm), and Worship (at 7:00 pm) will be held on Wednesday, February 21st and will explore: "What Is God,
and How Do We Know God?"
1st John 4:7-12, 1st Corinthians 13:1-13.
These Midweek Lenten Meditations will serve as an introduction to an adult faith formation class called Rocking the Credo, which will allow you more opportunity to engage the Bible and each other as you ask the question: "What do I believe, and why?"
To view the full schedule, please click here.
Epiphany and Global Music
During the Epiphany season Good Shepherd has a tradition of “Global Music” featuring hymns from different parts of the world.
Good Shepherd is blessed with many gifted musicians, both instrumentalists and vocalists.
273 Vt Route 15
PO Box 495
Jericho, VT 05465
Phone: (802) 899-3932
Or use our contact form.